Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Monday


Well, I can't say it wasn't good to me. Three jobs, two canceled billable, one very long nap. Now to forage for dinner. I hear the grocery stores are not to be contended with today. This week, millions of dollars will be poured into "the perfect meal." I love almost every part of that meal...minus the stuffing. I guess me being hungry has me reminiscing of the good ol days with lots of sisters in the kitchen preparing the turkey, baking bread and pies and all sorts of goodies like green bean casserole and yams topped with marshmallows. Ahh...yes I'm hungry...OH! Not to be side tracked! There was a reason for this Monday post! I am expecting a box of books, 100 copies, to land on my door step December 11th...that is exactly 3 days before I fly home. They are $8.99 apiece. So IF you are an Oregonian wanting copies for Christmas, please let me know via my phone between now and then and I will make sure you get them before I leave! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Jen save a book for me - Maybe give it to Coleen. Love the pic of Buddy - perfect. 75 degrees today yahoozie!! sounds like you are having a great time. Love ya
    barbie

    ReplyDelete